The video I placed in this post was shared on one of my social networks. I decided it was worth sharing and that it would cause us to think. Exposing what happens in darkness to the light is the first step for change. When some people hear the word women and empowerment they close their ears or turn away. They may immediately think of feminism, abortion, and authoritative rule. This is not always the case. As a christian woman I see this as a ploy of the enemy to get women to shut up and allow the unspeakable to continue to happen. Speaking truth of what is going on is not about feminism.
I see this talk as being about women who desire to live in their country, whether they are walking, shopping, working, on buses, rickshaws or motorcycles and be safe. Remember Jesus was a person who reached out to women in a society, where women were not valued or important. He changed the life of women, and now years later we are given the good news and the authority to be part of the change too.
All of our topics flow from 1 of 3 topics. 1- Our Relationship With Jesus Christ 2- Our Relationships With Other Believers 3- Our Relationships With Those Who Do Not Believe As We Believe. less
Click here to be taken to the page for the live chat, that takes
place every Tuesday evening. > More On Prayer, Ferguson and The World
Statement of Faith
• God is the ultimate creator and sustainer of all things in heaven and earth. (Genesis 1:1)
• The Holy Bible is God’s inspired word and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, Psalm 119:105)
• The one true God is a Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (I John 5:7-8) (2 Corinthians 14:16-17)
• In the virgin birth, (Luke 1:26-38) Christ’s death on the cross, (Luke 23:26-29) his bodily resurrection, (Luke 24:50-53) the ascension. (Luke 24:50-53)
• In the return of Christ for his church. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
• The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for today. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4,8; I Corinthians 12:1-31)
• The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and is called to live in unity. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
• As Christians we are individually responsible to carry out the great commission. (Matthew 28:18-20) (Luke 24:36-49)